- Your pet must be on leash or in a carrier when in public areas of the hotel.
- Pets are not allowed in the restaurant.
- Noise must be kept to minimum. Dogs barking can disturb other guests.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the hotel room.
- Maid service will be provided only if the pet is not in the room during the service. Please inform the housekeeping department by hanging “PLEASE CLEAN THE ROOM” sign on the external side of your door.
- Pets must be house-trained and clean.
- Hotel Pallas has a poop and scoop by-law, so please pick up after your pet (we have a small bags available at the front desk for this purpose).
We gladly welcome our guests travelling with pets.
In order to ensure comfort for all our guests, we kindly ask you to follow the policies listed below:
The hotel reserves the right to charge guests credit card commensurate to the cost of such damages.